Intimate and more masculine feeling to honor the home’s original owner, Napolian B. Stone. The room overlooks the garden courtyard in the back of the house.
Decorated in chocolate brown with accents of soft teal to coordinate with the famous entry hallway hand-painted wallpaper. Queen bed and dresser from our family collection combine beautifully with some metal work pieces. An electric fireplace adds ambiance.
Mr. Stone was a prominent businessman in the early history of Independence. It is believed that he supplied emigrants on the Santa Fe, Oregon and California Trails. He was the reason that this home survived the burning from the infamous Order Number 11 during the Civil War.
- Queen sized bed
- Private bathroom with soaking tub
- Electric fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Complimentary streaming Netflix
- Gilchrist & Soames premium bath amenities
- In-room snacks
- Keurig Coffee machine and cold drinks on the landing
- 250 Square Feet
- Free use of open air spa tub in common area