More couples and friends are seeking meaningful and unique entertainment these days, and our Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City at our historic bed and breakfast in Independence offer all that and more. Not only will you dress the part, play a role, interact with others, and enjoy a wonderful meal, but you’ll also be making unforgettable memories.
The Silver Heart Inn is the ideal location for one of these fun activities—our Inn was initially constructed in 1856, so needless to say, there’s a lot of history within these walls, creating the perfect setting for a thrilling night of crime-solving. In 2013, the house was converted into a B&B, and we’ve been hosting Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City ever since. We’ve hosted hundreds of happy participants who played a role or discovered the secret of the whodunit.
One of the absolute best ways to engage during our Murder Mystery dinners near Kansas City is by prolonging your time with an overnight or more extended getaway at our bed and breakfast in Independence. You won’t have to break character instantly, but you can head to your guest room and settle in for the night. We often host these dinners by special request for groups or families, and then they can each retreat to their private suite or quiet cottage on our property. Read on to find out more, and book our Inn today!
Plan Ahead for these Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City
You never know what adventures you’ll encounter at our Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City. Could it be a story of a pirate’s long-lost treasure? A tale of murder based on historical references and real-life crime? Or a fictional game with a holiday theme? Either way, you’ll be thrilled to pay along and help solve the mystery.
Here are five things to expect at our Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City:
- Historical Backdrop: Just like a scene from the 1985 movie Clue based on the iconic board game, our bed and breakfast in Independence is the ultimate setting for this memorable activity. With antique appointments, impressive architecture, and thoughtful props, you’ll be whisked away into the story.
- A Delicious Homemade Buffet: You’ll start your time with a beautiful and home-cooked buffet-style dinner. A local chef will prepare food for the guests, and these meals often include seasonal and local ingredients with a robust culinary flair. Be sure to inform us about restrictions and allergies beforehand. Here’s a review from a happy guest!
- A Well-Crafted Narrative: Since we have years of experience hosting these mysteries, we’ve seen firsthand how the best storylines play out and when our guests are having the most fun. After dinner, you’ll get your brief and have time to get into character.
- Unique Murder Mystery Themes: No two murder mystery dinners are the same! We’ve profiled local businessmen with a storied past or created fictional storylines full of murder, glamour, intrigue, and twists and turns. If you’re joining us around a holiday, expect that might play a role.
- Teamwork & Success: You can do dinner and a movie any night of the week! Whether you’re looking for a fun date night activity or planning a group outing for an event or celebration, these interactive adventures add the perfect element for families, friends, and partners to bond, work together, and enjoy each other’s time.
For more details on our Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City, feel free to call the Inn and ask away!
Stay at our Historic Kansas City Bed and Breakfast
While we love to offer our Murder Mystery Dinners near Kansas City year-round when we aren’t hosting these intriguing nights of wonder, the Silver Heart Inn operates as one of the best bed and breakfasts and wedding venues in Independence. Of course, we always encourage our actors and diners to plan ahead and book an overnight room, this only makes your night out all the more memorable.
We don’t just host these dinners, our bed and breakfast in Independence, MO, is the perfect small event venue for baby showers, family reunions, bachelorette brunch, or even intimate weddings and elopements. There’s enough lodging on-site for your closest family and friends to stay as well. Always an added bonus for folks traveling from out of town!
As a guest at our bed and breakfast, you’ll love how our historic ambience, welcoming service, and delicious morning meal all comes together to create a fantastic getaway space. We only have four intimate guest rooms and two private cottages so you’ll often feel as thought you have our entire mansion all to yourself. Start planning your next getaway and book your lodging today!