So far, we’ve enjoyed a wonderful fall here in Independence, Missouri. With a colder winter on the horizon, though, it’s a good time to turn our attention to planning romantic weekend getaways in Missouri. Of course, when it comes to finding the best accommodations for your romantic getaways in Missouri, there truly is nothing better than our Bed and Breakfast and cottages near Kansas City.
There are plenty of great places in which to enjoy romantic getaways in Missouri, but we think the charming, historic town of Independence, and nearby Kansas City, make for the most romantic destination. With beautiful scenery, an abundance of arts, culture, activities, and great food, both Independence and Kansas City offers a little bit of something for everyone! Our Missouri Bed and Breakfast is well-situated to enjoy the best of everything, too.
There is no better place to indulge in romantic getaways in Missouri this winter. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast near Kansas City this winter.
Romantic Things to do in Kansas City This Winter
If you are looking to find that spark and reconnect with your special someone, then it’s time you start planning your romantic getaways in Missouri! Independence, Missouri is a great place to spend some time, as there are plenty of opportunities to turn up the romance! And, of course, we aren’t too far away from Kansas City and all of the romantic things to do there, too!
From outdoor adventures to relaxing dinners out, there are plenty of ways to soak up the romance in Missouri. Just about anything can be romantic when you do it with the right person! Here are just a few suggestions on how to enjoy your romantic getaways in Missouri this winter:
- If you’re a history buff, there are plenty of ways to enjoy your romantic getaway in Missouri. Start with the town of Independence, where you’ll find things like the Bingham Waggoner Mansion & Estate, Vaile Mansion, and Independence Square.
- Intimate dinners out are a wonderful part of any romantic getaways in Missouri. Luckily, there are some really great restaurants in nearby Kansas City. One of our favorites is Le Fou Frog, but we have some other great recommendations here.
- Listening to live music is a great way to get out and enjoy some time together, and there are definitely plenty of options for this in the area! The Green Lady Lounge in Kansas City is a great place to start.
- There are some wonderful wineries in the area, and there is perhaps nothing more magically romantic than sipping and swirling your way through the area’s best.
- Plan in an afternoon of laughs and visit Kansas City’s Up-Down, a classic gaming destination, and a great place for craft cocktails to boot.
- There are a lot of great museums in Kansas City, too, for when you need a day inside away from the harsh elements outside.
The Best Bed and Breakfast Near Kansas City
There’s no better place to spend a romantic getaway in Missouri than our Bed and Breakfast near Kansas City. Not only is our Inn exceedingly romantic, but you’ll find plenty of romantic things to do nearby, too. At our restful retreat, you will be able to slow down and reconnect to the one you love. You’ll get an excellent night’s sleep in your guest room, and you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay.
In between, there’s plenty of things to do in the area to keep you as busy (or not) as you want to be. Are you ready to enjoy the best romantic getaways in Missouri? Book your room at our historic Bed and Breakfast today!